HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

Can I re-take a successful unit in order to better my overall grade?

Students do have the opportunity to improve their overall grade by re-sitting the examinations/assessments of our unit-based qualifications.  However, students must inform NEBOSH in writing of their intention to re-sit a unit within one month of the date of issue of the result notification for the final successfully completed unit. Otherwise, your results will be “declared” and a Qualification Parchment will be issued to you.

Once a student has re-taken unit/s of a qualification for the purposes of improving an overall grade, NEBOSH must be informed in writing of their decision to now complete the qualification and receive a qualification parchment.