Learners who have completed a NEBOSH Diploma-level qualification, or above, can be part of the NEBOSH Alumni. It is free to join, but you will need to register as the sign up is not automatic when you pass.
By joining the NEBOSH Alumni you will be able to:
- Network with fellow practitioners
- Help shape NEBOSH qualifications
- Attend exclusive events
- Join our exclusive groups on Facebook, LinkedIn and Whatsapp
- Access resources to support your continuing professional development
- Receive the latest NEBOSH news.
How to join the NEBOSH Alumni
If you have received an email inviting you to join, you will be able to register automatically now by clicking here. You will need your learner number without the leading zeros and your email address at the time of registering.
If you are a NEBOSH Diploma holder and would like to join but have not received an invitation, maybe because your email address has changed since you completed your studies, we can arrange this for you. Please email email@example.com supplying your name, date of birth, learner number and the NEBOSH qualifications you hold so we can verify your eligibility and register you.
If you have already completed the Alumni registration process, please click here to login and make the most of being part of the club.
If you are not currently eligible to join the NEBOSH Alumni, but would like to know more about the required qualifications, please see the following links. Any learner who has completed one of the following qualifications can be part of the NEBOSH Alumni.
- National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
- International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
- National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- National Diploma in Environmental Management
- International Diploma in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH Master of Science (MSc) degree
- NEBOSH Master of Research (MRes) degree