NEBOSH provides globally recognised health, safety and environmental qualifications. Our qualifications are updated regularly and are recognised, relevant and respected.
The NEBOSH qualification portfolio consists more than twenty qualifications, including six Master-level qualifications delivered in partnership with the University of Hull. To access examination dates and other information about the qualification you are currently studying, visit our qualifications page.
How do I study with NEBOSH?
NEBOSH qualifications are delivered by our network of accredited Learning Partners. You must register with a Learning Partner to undertake the relevant learning before taking an assessment and gaining your NEBOSH qualification. It is not possible to self-study or register directly with NEBOSH.
If you're new to studying with NEBOSH and would like to find out more, the following pages may be useful:
- Where to Study - search for an accredited NEBOSH Learning Partner offering your chosen qualification.
- Choosing a Learning Partner - what to consider before registering with a Learning Partner, including information on the Learning Partner Programme
- Language requirements - more information on language requirements for studying a NEBOSH qualification
- Learner fees list
- Learner terms and conditions.
I am a Service Leaver
Health and safety has been a rewarding second career path for many individuals leaving the armed forces and a NEBOSH qualification could be a great first step: Information for service leavers.
Resources for learners
Examiners' Reports are available for some of our Certificate-level and Diploma-level qualifications. These reports are free to download for both learners and Learning Partners.
These reports include questions used in the papers, some examples of what Examiners were expecting, particularly for those questions that candidates found most challenging, and information and guidance on examination technique and command words.
The reports will not include mark schemes or sample answers and should be used by learners and Learning Partners to inform tuition and revision sessions. Examiners’ reports are based on standard date examinations.
If an examiners report is available, it will found in the resources section for the relevant qualification. Use the links below to access the resources available for your chosen qualification.
Sample test papers
We have produced sample test papers for some of our Certificate level qualifications. These papers are available to download free of charge. They contain questions relevant to the NEBOSH qualification and are in a format that is used in final exam papers.
Use the links below to access the resources available for your qualification.
The following links will take you to the resources available for each qualification.
- National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- National Certificate in the Management of Health and Well-being at Work
- International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Environmental Management Certificate
- Certificate in Fire Safety
- National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
- National Diploma in Environmental Management
- International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
- International Diploma in Environmental Management
If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Enquiry Team through our Contact Us page.
Digital assessments have been introduced for a number of NEBOSH qualifications. This allows learners to submit assignments easily and securely, and sit exams at home, or in another safe place. The assessment method for your chosen qualification will be outlined on the qualification page.
For more information and resources on our digital assessments, including guidance documents and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our Digital assessment pages.
When a learner achieves a NEBOSH qualification, they gain skills, knowledge and competence which can be massively beneficial for them personally and for their employer.
We have compiled a series of case studies which demonstrate how previous learners and employers have benefited from success with NEBOSH. Their experiences may help you identify your next steps following your current NEBOSH studies.