Due to the continued demand for NEBOSH qualifications, we are seeking new examiners for many of our Certificate and Diploma qualifications.
Who can be a NEBOSH examiner?
To be considered you need to be a Chartered or Graduate member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH). Assessment experience is desirable but not essential.
Benefits of being a NEBOSH examiner
- It gives you the opportunity to give something back and support the development of the next generation of health and safety or environmental professionals.
- Marking exams can help keep your health, safety and environmental knowledge up-to-date and can be part of your continuing professional development.
- It’s a way of supporting NEBOSH in achieving its vision to preserve and improve health and safety in workplaces worldwide.
- You will get to work with and learn from other experienced safety and health practitioners.
- Exam marking can fit around other commitments – a deadline is given for the return of papers then it is up to the examiner to decide when to do the marking.
- Being able to say “I am a NEBOSH examiner" is a useful addition to a CV.
- Examiners receive payment for their time and effort.
How to apply
In order for us to assess your eligibility to be a NEBOSH Examiner; please complete the NEBOSH Examiner CV template and send it to ExaminerRecruitment@nebosh.org.uk.
If you meet the Examiner criteria you will be invited to take part in an Examiner training workshop.