NEBOSH can support businesses at any stage of their journey towards ensuring health, safety, environmental sustainability, and employee well-being.
Effective training and assessment, and being able to demonstrate competence in health and safety can;
- Help create a positive, healthier workplace
- Reduce staff turnover
- Improve competence and reduce the chance of prosecution
- Improve overall business reputation.
- Attract talent, win new business, and give a competitive edge.
How can we help your organisation?
Our team of experts can assess your health and safety training needs and see which of our three effective solutions will help you to improve your organisation's safety culture and provide the necessary learning to your employees, no matter their stage in the health and safety journey:
- NEBOSH Endorsed - your internal training can be endorsed by NEBOSH to ensure impactful learning for your employees.
- NEBOSH Qualifications - we offer a wide range of health, safety, environmental, wellbeing and risk qualifications at all levels. You can become accredited to run NEBOSH qualifications in-house as a Corporate Learning Partner.
- NEBOSH Bespoke qualifications
To promote organisational change and foster sustainable health and safety practices, contact us and a member of the NEBOSH team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For advice on how to design training that is both engaging and effective, take a look at our Learning Focus blog for helpful tips.
Corporate Services overview
In this short video Ian Cooke, Head of Corporate and Consumer Services explains how NEBOSH can help your organisation deliver effective training solutions with learning impact.