The following guidance and resources will help you prepare to complete your digital assessment.
Once you have registered for the assessment, it is important that you adequately prepare and give yourself the greatest chance of success. We recommend that you:
- Revise to ensure you thoroughly understand and can apply your learning.
- Read through the resources provided on this page.
- Set aside adequate time to prepare and check your assessment before the submission date.
- Monitor the email registered against your learner record, as we will send your login details for the online assessment platform to this email a few days before the submission period opens.*
- Familiarise yourself with the NEBOSH online assessment platform. If you access the platform through a mobile browser, this will offer the same functionality as the desktop version.
* Important: If you have accessed the NEBOSH online assessment platform previously, your login details will remain the same. If you have forgotten your password, visit the online assessment platform, select 'Forgotten your username or password?’ and use your username (your learner number) to request a password reset email.