Individual Learner Feedback
NEBOSH provide individual learner feedback for the following unit assessments:
- NG2/IG2/FSC2/EMC2 (and legacy qualification unit assessments NFC2/IFC2/NCC2/ICC2/NGC2/ICC2) – your feedback is sent to you via email following declaration of your result. If you have not received this feedback please contact your Learning Partner directly to request a copy to be resent to you.
- DNI/NDEM2/IDEM2 – feedback is sent by NEBOSH via the email that you registered with, following declaration of your result. If you have not received your feedback by the official result notification date please contact NEBOSH via our contact us form.
Your Learning Partner will provide individual learner feedback for the following unit assessments:
- INV1/RAW1/WEL1/HSL1/MHR1 - Your course tutor will mark your assessments and provide you with feedback by completing the last column on each form. If you have not received this feedback please contact your Learning Partner directly to request a copy to be resent to you.
NEBOSH does not currently provide feedback for the following unit assessments:
- FSC1/ NFC1/IFC1
- ND1/ID1 Part1, ND1/ID1 Parts 2-4, ND2/ID2, ND3/ID3
We do however have a number of different revision tools to assist learners in making sure they are fully prepared for their assessment.
- Syllabus Guides – Learners can prepare themselves for an assessment by ensuring they have full knowledge of the syllabus. Learners can do this by mapping their course materials to the learning outcomes of the syllabus. Full syllabus guides are available to view and download on the Resources section of the relevant qualification web page. Visit the Qualifications page.
- Examiners' Reports and Learner Feedback – Examiners' reports are designed to provide feedback on an assessment and can be used as a revision tool by learners and Learning Partners. NEBOSH has completed a full review of all its qualifications, assessments and associated resources including Examiners' reports. Find out more and download the latest reports: NEBOSH Examiners' Reports and Learner Feedback.
- Digital assessments – we have produced Learner Guides and sample question papers for Certificate and Diploma-level digital assessments.
- Digital assignment submissions – DNI, NDEM2 and IDEM2 assignments must now be submitted digitally. More information can be found here: Digital assignments for Diploma qualifications.
- Practical assessment – Practical guidance documents for our Award and Certificate-level qualifications are available for all relevant units. These documents can be found in the Qualification section under the relevant qualification in the resources section.
- Command words – Command words are now only used in our written paper-based assessment for the following units:
- Certificate qualifications – GC2, EC1, FC1, IFC1, IOG1 NCC1, ICC1 and NHC1.
- Diploma qualifications – A,B,C, IA, IB, IC and ID1.
- Course books – course books are available to purchase for some of our qualifications to help support learners with their studies. These can be purchased from the NEBOSH shop online.
Each qualification page has a resources section with useful documents, links and guidance. Visit the Qualifications page to find guidance for your chosen qualification.