HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

I am overseas and there is not a NEBOSH course provider nearby, what can I do?

There are NEBOSH distance and open learning providers listed in the Where to study section of our website. 

Simply select your preferred country and the qualification you are interested in and then by only checking the "Open and Distance Learning" box.