HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

I have been referred but believe my mark does not reflect my performance in the assessment Can I have my paper re-marked?

NEBOSH supports the right of candidates to enquire about a result and has procedures to ensure that they are dealt with in a thorough and fair manner.  

There are two types of enquiry available:

Enquiry Type 1: clerical check

This is a clerical check to ensure all parts of the script(s)/practical assessment/assignment/project have been marked and that marks have been totalled correctly.  

Enquiry Type 2: re-mark

This is a re-mark of the script by a different examiner. All Enquiry about Results requests should be made in writing directly to NEBOSH within one month of the results issue date.  Full payment must be made before the EAR request can be processed.

If as a result of the EAR, a student has their unit result changed from a refer to a pass or has their qualification grade revised upwards, the revised result will be issued and the EAR fee and any relevant re-registration fee already paid, will be reimbursed in full.  If the outcome requires the reissue of a Unit Certificate and/or Parchment, this will be done free of charge. 

please see Enquiries About Results within the students section.