HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

Can I request how my name will be printed on my Unit Certificate and/or Qualification Parchment?

Prior to registering to undertake a NEBOSH examination or enrolling on to the National or International Diploma your course provider will ask you for formal identification. For example; passport, driving licence or identity card.

Unless formally requested NEBOSH will issue Unit Certificates and Parchments using the European naming format.In cases where another naming format is preferred, candidates must advise their course provider when registering to sit their examination

Changes to the naming format can be made up to 10 days after the result notification date. Any requests made after this time will incur a fee.

Below is an example of the international naming formats NEBOSH is able to undertake.

Title Mr
First Daniel
Surname/family     Peterson

International Naming format How your name will show on your certificate and/or parchment
EuropeanDaniel Peterson
Indian V1Daniel S/O Peterson
Indian V2P Daniel

Further information can be found regarding the re-issuing of Certificates by clicking here.