HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

How can I transfer my National or International Diploma enrolment from one Accredited Course Provider (ACP) to another?

To transfer your enrolment from one ACP to another, you must obtain written confirmation from your new ACP and forward this to NEBOSH, together with a covering letter confirming that you wish to transfer your ACP.  Your confirmation should include your full name, student number, the name of your current and new ACP.  This confirmation can be sent by email provided that the email from your new course provider is included.  (Transfer requests must be received before the final date for enrolment for the relevant examination sitting/assignment submission).  Emails should be sent to info@nebosh.org.uk