HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

I was not satisfied by the conduct of the course/examination by my course provider. Is there anything I can do?

If you believe that the conduct of your course by the course provider was not satisfactory (eg, quality of tuition, quality of learning support, access to learning resources, administrative arrangements or venue), in the first instance you are recommended to contact your course provider and proceed through their complaint procedure. 

If you are not able to resolve the problem, please see our complaints procedure.