HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

I achieved my National General Certificate more than 5 years ago. What are my options if I want to do the Fire Certificate?

You can choose just to take the Fire Units (FC1 & FC2). When you pass these units you will receive a Unit certificate denoting your achievement. If you want to achieve the whole qualification you will need to re-sit Unit NGC1. However, you do not need to attend a course to prepare you for the NGC1 examination.