HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

My result has changed following an Enquiry About Result and/or an Appeal and I have already received my certificates. Will I receive new certification?

In the event of an Enquiry About Result changing a candidate’s unit result and/or overall grade, corrected unit certificates and (where relevant) qualification parchment will be issued free of charge. 

Even if no change is made to the unit mark, any issued certificates will be re-printed to reflect the EAR declaration date for that unit.

However, the original certificate and/or parchment must be returned by the candidate and NEBOSH will not issue replacements until the originals have been received.  Replacements for certificates following an EAR will not be marked ‘reissue’

Please return original certificates to:
Replacement Certificates
Dominus Way
Meridian Business Park
LE19 1QW