HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

My certificate has been lost, can I get a replacement?

The regulatory authorities require that where the original certificate has been lost, stolen or not received the replacement is marked ‘reissue’ and printed with the reissue date.  However, the certificate reference number will remain the same as the original.  Once a certificate or parchment has been re-issued the original will no longer be valid.  If a lost or stolen original is later presented to NEBOSH for authentication it will be identified as invalid.

Repeated requests for re-issues from the same candidate and/or accredited course provider will be investigated before they are accepted.  If evidence of fraudulent and /or negligent activity is found, the incident will be treated by NEBOSH as malpractice and where appropriate, reported to the appropriate authorities.

Please refer to our Policy regarding candidate certificates including corrections and reissues, for further information click here.