This document is intended for use by candidates and Accredited Course Providers as a glossary of standard terms used in NEBOSH external policy documents available in the Policies and Procedures section.
- Policy and procedures for reasonable adjustments, access arrangements and special consideration
- Malpractice policy and procedures
- Enquiries About Results (EARs) and Appeals policy and procedures
- External equal opportunities policy
- Candidate certificate policy including corrections and reissues
- Refunds policy and procedure
Where possible, the glossary uses definitions published by the regulatory authorities and other relevant organisations.