NEBOSH supports the right of learners and/or Learning Partners to appeal against the outcome of decisions, penalties and sanctions made by us. This document, and those mentioned below, outline the procedures in place to ensure that appeals are dealt with thoroughly and fairly.
There are two stages to an appeals process:
- Stage 1 – a review of the case by NEBOSH;
- Stage 2 – consideration of the case by independent reviewer(s).
The Appeals Policy gives an overview of the NEBOSH appeals process. Appeal information is also included in the following documents available from the NEBOSH website:
- Enquiries about Results (EARs) Policy and Procedure (Q019)
- Policy and Procedures for Access Arrangements, Reasonable Adjustments or Special Consideration (Q021)
- Policy and Procedures for Accreditation Appeals (C012) (Learning Partner login required)
- Policy and Procedures for Suspected Malpractice in Examinations and Assessments (C018)
- Enrolment Policy for NEBOSH Diploma Level Qualification (CX028)
- Unit validity extension Certificate (CX023)
- Complaints Procedure (CX010)