The NEBOSH Mandatory Policies and Procedures are available to Learning Partners through the secure section of the NEBOSH Website.
Learning Partners will be required to adhere to the Mandatory Policies and Procedures to maintain accreditation.
The key policies include:
- Procedures for Administering NEBOSH Qualifications
- Instructions for Conducting Examinations
- Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration
- Policy Regarding learner Certificates including corrections and reissues
- Malpractice Policy and Procedures
- Enquiries About Results
- Complaints Procedure
- Use of the NEBOSH brand by third parties