Benefits of a NEBOSH provider
Benefits of Becoming a NEBOSH Course Provider
NEBOSH accreditation is essential for organisations wishing to offer NEBOSH training and there are many benefits to achieving this status.
A Prospective CP: Benefits of a NEBOSH Provider > Demand for Our Qualifications
- Demand for our qualifications continues to grow – Our qualifications are taken in 132 countries each year.
- NEBOSH qualifications are recognised in the industry – NEBOSH research found that 90% of advertisements specified one or more NEBOSH qualifications and 50% of these asked for a NEBOSH Diploma.
- Global recognition – Many of our qualifications meet the academic requirements to join health and safety professional membership bodies including IOSH, IIRSM and IEMA.
A Prospective CP: Benefits of a NEBOSH Provider > Promote Your NEBOSH Courses
We will help you promote your NEBOSH courses
- Our website has a Find a Course facility where your organisation can advertise NEBOSH courses free of charge.
- Once accredited you can download the NEBOSH logo which incorporates your accredited course provider number. This can be used in all promotional activity in relation to your NEBOSH training.
- NEBOSH attends conferences and events internationally to raise awareness of our qualifications.
A Prospective CP: Benefits of a NEBOSH Provider > Supporting Your Business
- Achieving NEBOSH Accreditation provides reassurance to potential students that your organisation has met the accreditation criteria.
- When your organisation first becomes a NEBOSH accredited course provider, we can provide free online and telephone support to help you get started.
- A number of useful resources are available in the secure course provider section of our website.
- A series of workshops have been developed to help your organisation support your students' studies.
- Our course provider conferences give you the opportunity to network and find out more about our products and services and discuss our policies and procedures.
- Our Annual Graduation Ceremony gives Diploma students the opportunity to celebrate their success. There is no charge to attend the event and we are happy for course providers to send a representative to support their students.
- We have developed course materials and text books for some of our qualifications, which can be found in the Support Materials tab above. We also endorse other text books in our NEBOSH Endorsed Books section. These can be a quick and cost effective alternative to developing your own materials.
Are you interested in delivering NEBOSH Qualifications?
If you are, you must become a NEBOSH Accredited Course Provider.
Accreditation is the process we use to ensure that a course provider meets the criteria to deliver courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications and prepare students for examinations. As a UK regulated awarding body, we are required to check that course providers have the procedures and resources in place to maintain the integrity of the NEBOSH assessment process. The steps of the accreditation process are outlined below:
A Prospective CP > Accreditation Process > Step 1 - Criteria
Check your organisation meets the criteria we expect of our course providers before registering your interest.
The documents below will help you establish this. Please pay particular attention to the following documents:
- NEBOSH Part A Accreditation Criteria (course provider accreditation criteria)
- NEBOSH Part B Accreditation Criteria (qualification specific criteria)
- NEBOSH Tutor CV Guidance
- Fees List
Please Note: NEBOSH may not progress your application for accreditation if your organisation does not meet the criteria detailed in the above documentation.
A Prospective CP > Accreditation Process > Step 2 - Enquire
When your organisation is confident that it meets the criteria, please register your interest by completing the form below
NEBOSH Support Materials
We have made offering the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification and the NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work Qualification easier by producing support materials. The materials consist of a tutorial pack including slides which you can tailor to your requirements, sample lesson plans and one copy of the course book.
To find out more click on the relevant link below:
NEBOSH Endorsed Books
Introduction to Health and Safety at Work, for the National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
Introduction to Health and Safety in Construction, for the National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
The Management of International Oil and Gas Health and Safety: A Guide to the International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety.
International Health and Safety at Work for the International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work in Arabic for the Health and Safety at Work Qualification.
Introduction to Environmental Management for the Certificate in Environmental Management.
A Guide to International Health and Safety at Work for the International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
For further details on accredited providers who licence their course materials to third parties, please contact our accreditation department on +44 (0)116 2634700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.