Benefits of a NEBOSH learning partner
Benefits of becoming a NEBOSH Learning Partner
NEBOSH accreditation is essential for organisations wanting to offer NEBOSH qualifications and courses and there are many benefits to achieving this status.
A Prospective CP: Benefits of a NEBOSH Learning Partner > Demand for Our Qualifications
- Demand for our qualifications continues to grow – Our qualifications are taken in 132 countries each year.
- NEBOSH qualifications are recognised in the industry – NEBOSH research found that 90% of advertisements specified one or more NEBOSH qualifications and 50% of these asked for a NEBOSH Diploma.
- Global recognition – Many of our qualifications meet the academic requirements to join health and safety professional membership bodies including IOSH, IIRSM and IEMA.
A Prospective CP: Benefits of a NEBOSH Learning Partner > Promote Your NEBOSH Courses
We will help you promote your NEBOSH courses
- Our website has a Find a Course facility where your organisation can advertise NEBOSH courses free of charge.
- Once accredited you can download the NEBOSH logo which incorporates your accredited Learning Partner number. This can be used in all promotional activity in relation to your NEBOSH training.
- NEBOSH attends conferences and events internationally to raise awareness of our qualifications.
A Prospective CP: Benefits of a NEBOSH Learning Partner > Supporting Your Business
- Achieving NEBOSH accreditation provides reassurance to potential learners that your organisation has met the accreditation requirements.
- When your organisation first becomes a NEBOSH accredited Learning Partner, we can provide free online and telephone support to help you get started.
- A number of useful resources are available in the secure learning partner section of our website.
- A series of workshops have been developed to help your organisation support your learners' studies.
- Our learning partner conferences give you the opportunity to network and find out more about our products and services and discuss our policies and procedures.
- Our Annual Graduation Ceremony gives Diploma learners the opportunity to celebrate their success. There is no charge to attend the event and we are happy for Learning Partners to send a representative to support their learners.
- We have developed course materials and text books for some of our qualifications, which can be found in the Support Materials tab above. We also endorse other text books in our NEBOSH Endorsed Books section. These can be a quick and cost effective alternative to developing your own materials.
Are you interested in delivering NEBOSH Qualifications?
If you are, you must become a NEBOSH accredited Learning Partner.
Accreditation is the process we use to ensure that a Learning Partner meets the requirements to deliver courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications and prepare Learners for examinations. As a UK regulated awarding body, we are required to check that Learning Partners have the procedures and resources in place to maintain the integrity of the NEBOSH assessment process.
A Prospective CP > Accreditation Process > Step 1 - Criteria
We are introducing a new accreditation system from 5 August 2019. Accreditation will be based on learning excellence principles. For more information, complete our Learning Partner Enquiry Form.
A Prospective Learning Partner > Accreditation Process > Step 2 - Enquire
To register your interest in becoming a NEBOSH accredited Learning Partner please complete and submit the Learning Partner Enquiry form below.
NEBOSH Support Materials
We have made offering the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification and the NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work Qualification easier by producing support materials. The materials consist of a tutorial pack including slides which you can tailor to your requirements, sample lesson plans and one copy of the course book.
To find out more click on the relevant link below:
For further details on Learning Partners who licence their course materials to third parties, please contact our Learning Partner Quality Team on +44 (0)116 2634700 or at email@example.com.