The original certificate(s) must be returned to NEBOSH along with a completed replacement certificate request form with the correct payment before the request will be processed.

If the damaged certificate is disposed of before it can be returned to NEBOSH it will be considered destroyed and – see 'My certificate has been lost, can I get a replacement?'.

All Learners or Learning Partners requesting a replacement certificate should read the Policy regarding learners certificates including corrections and reissues.

Related questions

What is the cost of a replacement certificate?

My certificate has been lost or stolen, can I get a replacement?

How do I make a request for a replacement or amended unit Certificate or Qualification Parchment?