If you would like to verify a persons certificate or qualification parchment, you will need to follow our Verification Policy.

Related questions

How can I tell if a unit certificate, qualification parchment or a unit result notification is genuine?
How do I check if a person holds a NEBOSH qualification?
How do I make a verification request?