It may be possible for you to change your examination venue, provided it is before the published closing date for that examination and your Learning Partner is able to accommodate you for your examination at an alternative venue.

You will need to contact your Learning Partner, to discuss your requirements. If the published closing date has passed or your request cannot be granted you may be entitled to a refund. For more information on our Refund Policy and Procedure, click here or Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Enquiry Team; Contact us.

Related questions

Due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to attend a NEBOSH examination. Is it possible for my examination registration fee to be refunded?

Can I transfer my registration fee to another sitting?