Due to the continued demand for NEBOSH qualifications, we are seeking new examiners for many of our Certificate and Diploma qualifications.
Become an Examiner
Who can apply to become a NEBOSH Examiner?
Due to the steady increase in candidate registrations, NEBOSH is seeking new Examiners for many of our Certificate and Diploma qualifications.
To be considered you need to be:
- A Chartered or Graduate member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) or equivalent.
- Based in the United Kingdom.
Assessment experience is desirable but not essential.
Benefits of being an Examiner
Benefits of being a NEBOSH Examiner
Existing examiners cite the following benefits of being a NEBOSH examiner:
- It gives you the opportunity to give something back and support the development of the next generation of health and safety or environmental professionals.
- It’s a great way to keep your health and safety or environmental knowledge up-to-date.
- It can be part of your continuing professional development.
- It’s a way of supporting NEBOSH in achieving its vision to preserve and improve health and safety in workplaces worldwide.
- You will get to work with and learn from other experienced safety and health practitioners.
- You can fit marking around other commitments – A deadline is given for the return of papers then it is up to the examiner to decide when to do the marking.
- Being able to say “I am a NEBOSH examiner" is a useful addition to a CV.
- Examiners receive payment for their time and effort.
If you are interested
What to do if you are Interested
In order for us to assess your eligibility to be a NEBOSH Examiner; please complete the NEBOSH Examiner CV template and send it to NeboshExaminers@nebosh.org.uk
If you meet the Examiner criteria you will be invited to attend a full day Examiner training workshop.