If you wish to better the mark achieved on any NEBOSH assessment, you must advise NEBOSH in writing that you wish to do so within one calendar month of the achievement of your final unit. Your final parchment is issued after this date and then the original mark will stand. If the qualification is not yet completed, then the highest unit mark can be used.

If you do advise NEBOSH that you wish to better your mark, please be aware that your final parchment will not be issued until NEBOSH are advised that you are happy with the mark achieved.