Benefits of UK accreditation
UK accredited qualifications provide the learner and other stakeholders with certain guarantees about the qualification:
- Meets specific quality criteria that ensure it is fit for its purpose
- Includes relevant content
- Uses appropriate assessment methodology
- Mapped to relevant National Occupational Standards (NOS)
- Supported by the relevant employment sector via a Sector Skills Council (SSC) and/or Standards Setting Body (SSB) where appropriate.
In the UK – and, increasingly, worldwide – regulatory accreditation is recognised as a badge of quality, allowing our qualifications to retain their highly regarded professional status.