NEBOSH is committed to dealing with all formal complaints in a fair and timely manner, and to use them as an opportunity for making improvements.
If you have a complaint relating to any aspect of your course, please raise it with your course provider to allow them to investigate under their own complaints procedures and resolve the issue. If you are not able to resolve the problem, please let us know.
All complaints received by NEBOSH are dealt with in accordance with our procedure:
• All complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 10 working days.
• Correspondence and discussions regarding your complaint will be logged.
• Complaints are investigated promptly and fairly.
• All complaints will be resolved and a written response provided within 25 working days. In the event that resolution is not possible within this timescale NEBOSH will advise you in writing of the reason for the delay and the expected date of resolution.
• Where we find that any corrective and/or preventative action is required; this will be recorded and monitored to ensure improvements are made.
Please note; if your concern relates to your examination result or malpractice in the conduct of an examination, your complaint will be dealt with under either the Enquiry About Result procedure or Malpractice policy.
This complaints policy meets the requirements of the regulatory criteria for “open and transparent procedures for complaints” as set out in the "SQA Accreditation regulatory principles (2014)" document published by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Accreditation in Scotland.
To make a complaint please e-mail email@example.com or write to:
Customer Service Manager
Meridian Business Park