Welcome to Our Case Studies
When a learner achieves a NEBOSH qualification they gain skills, knowledge and competence. This can be massively beneficial for them personally and for their employer too.
We have compiled a series of case studies which demonstrate how other learners and employers have benefited after their NEBOSH success.
If you have a NEBOSH story, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the ‘Share your NEBOSH Experience’ link from the list and we may be in touch to discuss featuring you in a case study or newsletter in the future.
You can search through the case studies by qualification, industry and company:
Not Bad for a YTS'Er Who Left School at 16!
1 Mar 2010
Claire Jones - Sellafield Ltd
No one in Claire Jones’ family had ever stayed on at school past the age of 16. So she hardly gave sixth form a second thought, despite gaining a reasonable set of O levels in 1986.
- National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Certificate in Environmental Management
- National Diploma in Environmental Management