You must prepare and revise for your open book examination.
Give yourself the greatest chance of success and make sure you are prepared before the day of your examination:
- Study and revise
Make sure you thoroughly understand the topic so that you apply your knowledge to the unfamiliar scenario presented in the examination
- Prepare an environment that:
- Is comfortable with a desk and chair
- Has got room for your notes, books and other resources
- Is free from distractions
- Is well lit
- Has a good internet connection available
- Is not too hot or too cold
- Read through the resources provided on this page
- Familiarise yourself with the online examination platform before the day of your examination
Registered learners will receive an email with instructions on how to do this and further information about the platform can be found in the Technical Learner Guide in the Resources section below.