A Guide to the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
NEBOSH is delighted to endorse this new textbook by RRC Publishing. This full-colour, fully illustrated book leads the reader through their chosen subject step by step, closely following the structure of the qualification syllabus and breaking down all the key topics so they are easy to understand.
This is the definitive guide to the NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate, as well as being an excellent reference for anyone involved in health and safety management in the oil and gas industries. It follows the structure and content of the NEBOSH syllabus and incorporates full colour photos and diagrams to bring the subject to life.
This edition also incorporates:
• Key Information boxes which present an overview of the important facts, ideas and principles of each section
• Jargon Buster boxes giving descriptions or definitions of words or phrases that may be unfamiliar
• Hints and Tips boxes containing simple ideas that can help you as you work through the book
• Revision Questions at the end of each main section to test your knowledge as you progress
• Practice exam questions with step-by-step guidance on how to answer them
The price of this book is GBP 75 + carriage
These publications are endorsed by NEBOSH as offering high quality support for the delivery of NEBOSH qualifications. NEBOSH endorsement does not imply that these publications are essential to achieve a NEBOSH qualification, nor does it mean that they are the only suitable publication available to support NEBOSH qualifications. No endorsed material will be used verbatim in setting any NEBOSH examination and all responsibility for the content remains with the publisher. Copies of official specifications for all NEBOSH qualifications may be found on the NEBOSH website.