An opportunity for an experienced sales manager to join a global brand and help them increase their market share. Join NEBOSH and be part of our continued growth. We are an award-winning organisation operating globally in over 132 countries to deliver health, safety, wellbeing and environmental qualifications. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager for delivering increased and profitable specific areas of sales growth.
Do you have proven experience in winning sales through converting sales leads and enquiries? Are you excited by the challenge of seeking out and introducing new and exciting markets? Do you want to play a part in our ongoing growth? Times are exciting, if so read on …
This is a new role with an opportunity for you to hit the ground running and make it your own. You will join us at a really exciting time in the development of our organisation, and you will be a champion for the new NEBOSH.
Who are we?
NEBOSH is the global leader in health, safety, wellbeing and environmental qualifications designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces. Established in 1979, NEBOSH qualifications are now offered by over 600 Learning Partners in 132 countries and attract more than 50,000 candidates annually. NEBOSH was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for “outstanding achievement” in International Trade.
What we need:
We require a pro-active Sales Manager to join the team to be responsible for delivering sales growth through specific product portfolios through the sales process. This will involve prospecting, lead generating, managing bids, contract negotiation and client pitching. You will work collaboratively with our Strategy and Marketing team and report directly to the Relationship Management Team to ensure the growth and sales of our specific products/services. You will contribute to the long-term sales plan, follow up sales enquiries, promote the business at events, exhibitions and road shows as well as negotiating commercial partnership agreements with trade associations, membership bodies and employers. Typically you may visit the office near Leicester, but spend the majority of your time out on the road visiting new and prospective clients. This is very much a hands on role.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A successful background in business and channel sales
- The ability to drive the sales process through all phases
- A true passion for winning business – be the best
- Experience of actively identifying new sales opportunities – show us what you can do
- Experience at closing sales with key decision makers – this is a sales role, we already have Relationship Managers
In addition, you will:
- Demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships quickly and effectively – can you sell
- Be resilient and tenacious and a real “winner”
- Have excellent commercial awareness – ask “why”
- Exhibit great communication and presentation skills
- Be highly motivated and organised
- Have a current driving licence and be comfortable with travelling and nights away from home – and that comes with the territory
What’s in it for you?
A basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000, depending on experience plus car / car allowance + on target bonus of 30%, but could be more if you can deliver. Other benefits includes 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, private health insurance, life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, a group personal pension plan.
Further details and the job description can be found here.
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and covering letter telling us why you should work for NEBOSH.
Closing date is: 14 June 2019