Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you an opportunity to get out and about and use your excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills?
What we need
Following promotion, we are recruiting a Relationship Executive to work proactively with our UK Learning Partners and contribute to the business development process.
You will develop strong working relationships with key Learning Partners in the UK to gain marketing understanding and identify potential opportunities. The role also formulates and implements projects agreed in the UK strategy and identifies requirements for new products and services. As part of the role you will also attend exhibitions, events and conferences as an ambassador of NEBOSH.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth of NEBOSH.
To be successful you will demonstrate
- An understanding and knowledge of relationship management
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of working to deadlines and successful delivery of objectives
- Familiarity of working within a multi stakeholder environment
- Creativity and the ability to identify new opportunities
- Experience of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- It would be desirable, but not essential, to have experience in undertaking research and to have knowledge of business development
You will need
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Confidence and self-motivation
- The ability to inspire confidence in a wide range of audiences and be an effective ambassador for NEBOSH
- Well-developed listening and questioning skills
- Problem solving skills
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle for use on company business
What’s in it for you
The salary will be in the region of £30,000 depending upon experience.
To view full job description click here. Please note that the role involves travel across the UK and may require unsocial hours and occasional overseas travel.
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and covering letter demonstrating why you feel you are suitable for the role
Closing Date: 27 February 2020