Do you have expertise in publishing and publication distribution including international sales?
Can you demonstrate knowledge and experience in digital publishing? (e-books)
Have you developed and delivered a programme of publications?
Do you have experience in data coding and digital encrypting?
We have a new, hands on role with an opportunity for you to come in and make it your own. You will play a key role in providing print and electronic publications for both our UK and International markets and will lead on building editorial excellence across our print and digital publications.
Who are we?
NEBOSH is the global leader in health, safety and environmental qualifications designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces and we want to ensure that learner partners and learners have access to support materials easily by taking advantage of technology.
What we need:
We are seeking to recruit an experienced individual who will provide us with in house expertise in both hard copy and electronic publishing. You will work with Directors, journal editors and publication editors to help create a strong brand identity and ensure a common look and feel to NEBOSH publications and e-books. You will also be responsible for creating campaigns and monitoring the performance of our publishing activity.
- Demonstrate experience in publishing particularly digital publishing (e-books) including experience of encrypting
- Have experience of leading an organisation’s publication function and the promotion of all forms of publication
- Display the ability to quickly absorb product information and to create and relay value propositions
- Have well developed project management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Monitor and manage sales by channel/by country
If you are successful we offer:
- A salary of circa £36,500 pa plus a performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- A generous pension scheme
- Life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme and Private Medical Scheme
Why not forward your application telling us about your experience, skills and knowledge and why you would love to work for NEBOSH.
Applications close on 20 September 2019