Are you an experienced in product design and development from proposal to launch? Do you have experience of managing projects? Can you demonstrate knowledge of product development processes as applied to courses and qualifications? If so this could be your next move.
Join NEBOSH and be part of our continued growth. We are an award-winning global organisation which delivers health, safety and environmental qualifications. As we approach our 40th anniversary we are seeking to recruit an Instructional Designer who will contribute to our growth plans.
Who are we?
NEBOSH is the global leader in health, safety and environmental qualifications designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces. Established in 1979, NEBOSH qualifications are now offered by a network of over 600 learning partners active in 132 countries and attract 50,000 candidates annually. NEBOSH was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for “outstanding achievement” in International Trade.
We are a successful and ambitious organisation that recognises the value of teamwork and is passionate about personal and professional development.
We require a Produce Development Manager to head up the Product Development Team and be responsible for the development, review and implementation of products. This is a key role reporting to the Head of Product Development and is central to the delivery of organisational strategy.
- Excellent at motivating people and building relationships with stakeholders
- Experienced in product design and development
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of developing product proposals
- Knowledgeable and experienced in project management
- Skilled in research and analytical work
- Meticulous in your planning and skilled in prioritisation
- Accomplished in your writing and able to write business reports
In an ideal world, you are also:
- Familiar with the language used for formal qualifications and assessment
- Knowledgeable of the systems used to ensure consistency of standards across assessment options
- Conversant in how qualifications and courses can be regulated by government regulators and professional bodies
What you will deliver:
- Clear direction, leadership and management of the team
- Development and/or review of agreed products within agreed timescales
- Project plans for the development of products with dependencies and contingencies
- Project risk and issue management, ensuring mitigation, resolution and escalation as appropriate
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting time to be joining NEBOSH and a chance to add to your CV as part of an established and forward-looking organisation, supporting the delivery of our strategic change programme.
We offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and demonstrable experience plus benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health insurance, life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, a group personal pension plan.
Further details and the job description can be found here.
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and covering letter demonstrating why you should work for NEBOSH and indicating your salary expectations. Please quote the reference: PDM on your application.
Closing Date: 12 July 2019