Join NEBOSH, the world’s leading provider of health and safety qualifications, at an exciting time. We’re looking for a Marketing and Communications Administration Apprentice who will provide administrative support to the Strategy and Marketing Directorate which will raise the profile of NEBOSH and its products and service
What you’ll be doing
As a member of our supportive and friendly team, we’ll help you to kick-start your career with the Business Administration Apprenticeship. You’ll be getting involved and developed in a range of activities, including:
- Providing high quality administrative services such as:
- diary management support
- organisation of meetings and minute taking
- organising business travel and accommodation
- business expenses
- ordering of materials as necessary
- managing shared departmental email boxes and handling queries, including distribution enquires to relevant team member.
- Assisting in the update and maintenance of the NEBOSH website
- Assisting in the maintenance of the Alumni website, include verification of potential Alumni students
- Assist in the organisation of events, workshops and exhibitions, activities would include:
- securing and booking suitable venues and locations
- co-ordinating event staffing requirements
- preparing and packing of materials (leaflets, roller banners, etc)
- preparing paperwork, including drafting invitations and confirmations and event packs
- attendance at some events
- co-ordinating post-event evaluation including surveys to attendees
- Assist in the production of materials including:
- case studies
- Distribution of emails using NEBOSH’s email management system
- Assist in the production and distribution of NEBOSH marketing collateral
- Assist in the management of stock control, leaflet ordering and fulfilment
As you progress through your Apprenticeship we expect that you’ll show the skills and attitude needed to take on more responsibilities and autonomy within the role and make a real impact to our business.
Ideally you will:
- Be confident using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be able to check and edit documents
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Have customer-facing experience; you’ll be engaging with lots of people so the ability to communicate – both written and verbal – with a range of people is important
- Be entitled to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years
- Have a GCSE grade 9-4 (A-C) in Maths and English or equivalent
What we offer
National apprentice hourly rate (in line with your age) plus monthly travel contribution.
Your salary will be reviewed every 6 months in line with your objectives.
35 hours Monday – Friday with one study day per week.
You’ll be office-based with occasional travel and weekend working for special events.
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Healthcare and cash plan
- Death in service
How to apply
Review the full Job Specification and then email email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A covering letter detailing your suitability for the role
Applications close on 22 March 2019.
*Applicants must be able to commute to our office in Leicestershire.