Customer and Operational Support Officer
Do you have drive and a willingness to succeed? Are you looking for your next challenge?
NEBOSH is on a journey of change and ambition, which brings exciting times for the world’s leading provider of health, safety, and environmental qualifications.
Through team working and self-motivation, you will support over 50,000 leaners and 600 learning partners from more than 130 countries. And with your help we’ll ensure that every one of them receives exceptional customer service.
As a member of our fun, friendly and fast-paced team, you’ll use your excellent communication skills and attention to detail to support a huge range of people from across the world.
We have a number of fixed term positions available.
What you will be doing:
- Responding to and resolving customer product or examination service enquiries and concerns in a fair, consistent and timely manner;
- Processing and maintaining high volumes of personal and sensitive data;
- Building relationships and working closely with NEBOSH Learning Partners;
- Working closely with colleagues;
- Ensuring business unit KPIs are achieved;
- Playing an integral part of a Learners experience with NEBOSH;
- Supporting the introduction of new products and assessment methodologies to NEBOSH examination services;
- Processing critical daily tasks relating to the fulfilment of NEBOSH assessments, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processing critical information relating to Learners results and accurately declaring them
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, but it is more important to us that our team members have the right attitude, so we are willing to train if you are willing to learn.
- Experience of dealing with customer enquiries using multiple platforms including social media and web chat
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with our customers via, email and digital platforms and telephone
- Working on your own and as a team to meet key deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Adaptable to change
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and peak periods
- Experience in processing high volumes of data accurately and in line with legislation
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
Key skills and attributes for the job:
- Ability to use initiative to find solutions to a problem
- Takes ownership of enquiries to resolution
- Ability to prioritise workload and has a calm manner during busy periods
- Listens to the customer to identify their needs to find the best solution/resolution
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ability to follow work instructions and look for continuous improvements in how we do things
- Self motivated
- Confident telephone manner and able to respond positively during difficult conversations
What we offer:
35 hours Monday – Friday
During certain times you may be requested to work on a short-term shift rota to cover exam sittings
You will be office based in Leicestershire (close to Fosse Park and M1)
Due to recent government restrictions, we may at times be required to work from home.
Circa £19,000 per annum and subject to review following a successful probation period.
25 days’ annual leave
Generous pension scheme
Healthcare and cash plan
Death in service
How to apply:
Please click Apply here if you wish to proceed with an application.
View current job description here
Applications close on 28 February 2021