Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Change Manager with excellent people skills and the desire to work within an established and forward-looking organisation?
Join NEBOSH and be part of our continued growth. NEBOSH is an award-winning organisation operating globally to deliver health, safety and environmental qualifications and is seeking a dynamic and experienced Change Manager to drive forward their exciting programme of change.
You will co-ordinate the development of qualifications, including the technical content syllabuses and supporting guidance and assessments.
Who are we?
NEBOSH is the global leader in health, safety and environmental qualifications designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces. Established in 1979, NEBOSH qualifications are now offered by over 600 course providers in 120 countries and attract 50,000 candidates annually. NEBOSH was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for “outstanding achievement” in International Trade.
NEBOSH is a successful and ambitious not-for-profit organisation that recognises the value of teamwork and is passionate about personal and professional development.
What we need:
NEBOSH require a dynamic and experienced Change Manager to deliver the key projects in their ambitious and exciting Change programme. This high-profile role reports to the Head of Change and is central to the delivery of organisational strategy.This is a key role in the facilitation of our future plans.
- Tenacious and results-focused, with a strong track record of delivering high-quality projects to deadlines and on budget
- Able to work collaboratively building, motivating and managing matrix project teams successfully
- Experienced in the full project lifecycle: from scoping to post-implementation
- An excellent and experienced communicator who is able to adapt style and content to maximise effectiveness with different audiences
- Highly credible and demonstrably capable of negotiating with and positively influencing others to ensure project delivery
- Proactive in identifying and mitigating risks and issues; an accomplished problem-solver
- Experienced in using project management and reporting software and tools
- Diligent in adhering to project governance frameworks
- Flexible in your approach and skilled in prioritisation
Ideally, you will:
- PRINCE2/APMP/PMQ qualified
- Have knowledge/experience/background in Health, Safety & Environmental issues
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting and CV-enhancing opportunity to be part of an established and forward-looking organisation, supporting the delivery of our strategic change programme.
We offer a salary between £30,000.00 – £38,000.00 (based on qualifications and demonstrable experience) and benefits including 25 days holiday plus BH, private health insurance, life assurance, EAP Scheme, a group personal pension plan.
Please click here for Full Job Description
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and covering letter demonstrating why you should work for NEBOSH and indicating your salary expectations.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date is: 21 January 2020