Join NEBOSH, the world’s leading provider of health and safety qualifications, at an exciting time. We’re looking for a Business Administration Apprentice who will provide administrative support within the Relationship Management team.
What you’ll be doing
As a member of our supportive and friendly team, we’ll help you to kick-start your career with the Business Administration Apprenticeship. You’ll be getting involved and developed in a range of activities, including:
- Updating and adding contacts on the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system
- Action tasks assigned through the CRM system following international/UK business ensuring this is up to date at all times
- Perform initial desk research for target markets and prospective providers in accordance with the department’s strategy
- Undertake administrative activities as required including preparation and circulation of paperwork for meetings, co-ordination of internal sign off documentation, provision of follow up information including letters, documents and course information following any external meetings
- Supporting the facilitation of the work of the Director of Relationship Management and other team members as required including the co-ordination of diary’s and arranging appointments where necessary
- Liaise with the marketing and communications department with regards to international exhibitions offering support
- Collate data for analysis including the production of the KPIs and send to the Director of Relationship Management and International Business Executive on a monthly basis
- Dispatch literature to key organisations such as high profile enquiries
As you progress through your Apprenticeship we expect that you’ll show the skills and attitude needed to take on more responsibilities and autonomy within the role and make a real impact to our business.
Ideally you will:
- Be confident using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Be able to carry out research to pull together data
- Have customer-facing experience; you’ll be engaging with lots of people so the ability to communicate – both written and verbal – with a range of people is important
- Be entitled to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years
- Have a GCSE grade 9-4 (A-C) in Maths and English or equivalent
What we offer
National apprentice hourly rate (in line with your age) plus monthly travel contribution.
Your salary will be reviewed every 6 months in line with your objectives.
35 hours Monday – Friday with one study day per week.
You’ll be office-based with occasional travel and weekend working for special events.
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Healthcare and cash plan
- Death in service
How to apply
- Your CV
- A covering letter detailing your suitability for the role
Applications close on 22 March 2019.
*Applicants must be able to commute to our office in Leicestershire.