HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

Can I apply to extend the enrolment period for my National/International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety?

Students are able to apply for up to two enrolment extensions.  Please refer to the ‘Enrolment policy for the NEBOSH Diploma Level Qualifications’ which can be accessed by clicking on this link.