HomeAbout NeboshQualificationsWhere to studyShopFAQs

My certificate has been damaged, can I get a replacement?

The original certificate(s) must be returned to NEBOSH with the correct payment before the request will be processed.  If the damaged certificate is disposed of before it can be returned to NEBOSH it will be considered destroyed – see My certificate has been lost, can I get a replacement?.  The regulatory authorities require that where the original certificate has been lost, stolen or not received the replacement is marked ‘reissue’ and printed with the reissue date.

All candidates or course provider requesting a replacement certificate should read the Policy regarding candidate certificates including corrections and reissues.  A copy can be downloaded by clicking here.